Bigger Than A Can
While we're passionate about building a better-for-you soda; our mission is much bigger than a can. We're committed to doing our part and keeping our waves clean for us and the coming generations.
Wave Soda has partnered with 1% for the Planet, giving 1% of our annual sales to the Surfrider Foundation- a local nonprofit dedicated to keeping every beach clean and accessible for all to enjoy. And, being based here in sunny San Diego, that means a whole lot to us.
Our Solution if you...
- Want to kick your soda addiction but nothing satisfies all your needs
- Don’t want a ton of extra calories
- Need more than just slightly flavored sparkling water
- Know aspartame or artificial sweeteners are not good for you
- Don't like the taste of natural sweeteners like Stevia and Truvia
- Need a gentle buzz, not the heart-pounding effects of highly-caffeinated energy drinks
THE GOOD NOTION
As you sip this sparkling Wave Soda, enjoy the happy notion that the world now has a politely caffeinated alternative to the not-so-natural soda. With its light fruit essence and not a single gram of added sugar, consider it a gentle boost to get you where you want to go.
First came a fruit stand, then fruit salad delivery to Capitol Hill. CEO and Founder Nat Noone built a career selling fruit and fruit juice, but was hooked on diet soda. Now he’s kicked the habit and is challenging the beverage industry with his own refreshingly uplifting, sparkling juice drink - low in calories and politely caffeinated.
The Good Burn... BURN 25 CALORIES BY
- Rubbing your belly while you pat your head, then text five friends thanking them for being in your life
- Circle the produce section 5 times or until you come up with five compliments to pay your mom/dad
- While climbing stairs for two minutes list five ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- Doing a full cartwheel as you promise to turn one bad habit around
- While waiting in line do 20 toe raises & your first of five refreshing acts of kindness
- Doing five jumping jacks while thinking of five things you’d change, if you ruled the world
TALKING & THEYWAVESODA
HUNDREDS OF POSITIVE REVIEWS
Fresh, crisp, light, perfect!Rebecca Derks Read More Reviews
As always the package arrived in a timely manner, and was packed nicely. This was my first time trying the soda, and wow, I’m obsessed. As someone who is trying to quit drinking heavy sodas, this is perfect! The mango flavor is light and just sweet enough. Will be ordering more soon!!