BIGGER THAN A CAN
While we're passionate about building a better-for-you soda; our mission is much bigger than a can. We're committed to doing our part and keeping our waves clean for us and the coming generations.
Wave Soda has partnered with 1% for the Planet, giving 1% of our annual sales to the Surfrider Foundation- a local nonprofit dedicated to keeping every beach clean and accessible for all to enjoy. And, being based here in sunny San Diego, that means a whole lot to us.
What started as a local fruit stand is now an all-natural, healthy soda brand that’s sold and distributed across the country. Founder and CEO, Nat Noone, saw a need in the beverage industry for a guilt-free carbonated drink, with the added benefit of caffeine, so Wave Soda came to be.
A sparkling fruit soda with no added sugars and no sweeteners of any kind means you can happily sip any of our uplifting drinks and know exactly what you’re putting into your body. Infused with a small boost of natural caffeine, Wave Soda is perfect for an anytime pick-me-up.
All seven of our sparkling fruit soda flavors contain 25 or fewer calories and are made of a simple list of natural ingredients that are easy to read and even easier to love. Try a refreshing Wave Soda today and delight in the notion that the world now has a low-sugar, low-calorie healthy soda alternative that people of all ages can enjoy!
Based in sunny Southern California, Wave Soda is all about staying stoked! We aim to keep our customers refreshingly uplifted on our tasty low-calorie fruit sodas, as well as our awesome Wave Gear. Life is a journey full of waves, so pop the top, start sipping, and enjoy the ride!
THE GOOD BURN...
BURN 25 CALORIES BY
- Rubbing your belly while you pat your head, then text five friends thanking them for being in your life
- While climbing stairs for two minutes list five ways to reduce your carbon footprint
- While waiting in line do 20 toe raises & your first of five refreshing acts of kindness
- Circle the produce section 5 times or until you come up with five compliments to pay your mom/dad
- Doing a full cartwheel as you promise to turn one bad habit around
- Doing five jumping jacks while thinking of five things you’d change, if you ruled the world