The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, energetic and sales driven individual who will work independently and with our distributor’s reps to build the brand. An outstanding sales track record and industry experience are essential qualifications.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Integrate with, develop great relationships and work with with Distributor’s Reps, tactical account targeting, marketing analytics: in-market responsibility for delivering market goals and KPIs.
- Visiting an average of 50-75 accounts per week to present Wave, build relationships, check inventory and point of sale materials etc.
- Secure “indications of interest” to be routed directly to the distributor and to be confirmed as sales by their account reps.
- Conduct 2-4 tastings per week in accounts.
- Work with accounts on promotions and brand awareness
- Represent Wave at all sponsored events in the area (charity and otherwise)
Who you are:
Interns must be highly motivated and passionate about the brand. The role requires analytical skills, tenacity, determination, sales skills, drive, and enthusiasm. A demonstrated ability to sell and achieve goals is imperative.
Interns will need to have their own car to visit accounts across the state (mileage allowance offered).