Business Development Manager
We are looking for a high energy, productive, and dynamic Regional Sales Manager to help us sell one of the hottest products in the Health and Wellness vertical. This person will be responsible for working with our broker team to drive top line revenue, new customer acquisition and field execution in their respective region for one of the fastest growing product segments in Consumer Packaged Goods space. The Regional Sales Manager is a quota carrying position will manage Inside Sales Associates and Field Based Brand Advocates to evangelize and expand the Wave brand in the marketplace.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Regional Sales Planning – Regional market analysis, creation of a strategic ninety (90) day plan and executing against the regional plan through sales quotas, forecasting and business development efforts.
- Exceeding monthly sales goals and achieving quarterly Key Performance Metrics
- Establishing and building strong relationships with existing national retailers (both corporate leadership and field based management) and prospective retail outlets throughout your region.
- Providing primary sales management to a team of entry level sales associates and field based brand advocates.
- Evangelizing Wave brand and building a winning sales team culture.
Who you are:
- You have 5-7 years of achievement in regional sales, preferably in start-up or CPG industry.
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-orientated.
- You have an innate curiosity and your natural tendency is to act upon it.
- You have great listening and problem solving skills with a dose of humility.
- You are a student of selling who finds personal satisfaction and joy in closing and building a business.
- You celebrate your success, and the successes of your team even more
- You have industry knowledge, contacts and experience working with external sales broker teams.
- You are passionate about the health, fitness, and/or beauty markets.
You enjoy people and have excellent written and oral communication.