Hey! Today's Friday! You made it!
Our Wave Soda team has been working around the clock this past week on some new stuff and let me just say, thank god it's Friday, y'all.
In honor of it almost being the weekend, our Wave Soda Blog is featuring a Sparkling Kentucky Sidecar Cocktail recipe today!
Scroll down to get the details.
A Wave Soda Twist On A Classic Cocktail
To make this sparkling juice cocktail, you will need the following:
- 2 ounces Tangerine Soda
- 1/2 ounce fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 - 1 1/2 ounces Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- dash of orange bitters
- optional- sugar for rimming glass
If your aim is presentation, I would go for the sugar rim, but if you're going for more of the unsweetened soda vibes, leave it off!
Happy Drink, Here We Come
Besides the taste, I think one of my favorite things about this Kentucky Sidecar Cocktail is how easy it is to make!
Just follow the few steps below:
- If you chose the sugar rimmed option, do that first!
- Put all ingredients, excluding the tangerine soda, into a cocktail shaker and shake for 15-20 seconds
- Strain into your sugar-rimmed cocktail glass and top with tangerine soda
Our unsweetened, sparkling juice brings an extra fizz and flavor to this Kentucky Sidecar Cocktail.
Thanks for stopping by for another New Wave Soda blog recipe and always remember to drink responsibly!