Make This Sweet & Tangy Tangerine Sparkling Cocktail Today!
Sweet and tangy, was there ever a better marriage of two flavors?!
If you have been looking for an easy sparkling cocktail to sip on after work or impress your friends with at your Labor Day shindig this weekend, this is it!
Alright Wave Soda lovers, let's get mixing!
Google translate told me that was Italian for, "The Ingredients".
If you are now thinking, "okay this lady is losing her mind", you're totally right! Although, not right now in this post.
I used an Italian header because the original recipe I found for this drink called for Italian tangerine soda.
So, I made an even switch for our keto tangerine soda which means fewer calories and less sugar!
You'll need the following:
- 1 oz Orange Cream Pop Vodka (Svenska works!)
- 1.5 oz Spiced Dark Rum
- 2.5 oz Tangerine Wave Soda
- Fresh basil
I'm not a huge fan of basil so I wouldn't use any, but if you want it, you have it, honey!
Mix It, DJ!
Similar to most recipes on our Wave Soda blog page, this one is nice and simple like drinking should be!
**Always drink responsibly**
- Chuck your Vodka, Rum and Tangerine Wave Soda into a cocktail shaker and top with ice
- Shake it like a polaroid picture
- Grab another glass and fill it with ice, and strain in your cocktail
- Garnish with basil! (Or don't. I don't care, it's your drink and your business)
Send Me Your Pretty Pictures and Videos!
I cannot say this enough, Wave Soda loves hearing from you guys.
Good things, bad things, silly things!
(Seems pretty impossible that you could have anything bad to say about Wave Soda or this tasty sparkling cocktail, but hey, we like to keep an open mind!)
Like the sick one below!