Let's face it, it's still hot out, and popsicles sound kind of good right about now, huh?
If you've been looking for a low-calorie, low-sugar, easy to make at home popsicle recipe then look no further!
These Wave Soda popsicles are simple as can be and so tasty too.
Scroll down to see why our Wave Soda popsicle recipe is a must-try!
I'm sure you have made popsicles before when you were little, right?
We used to have one of those awesome kits you could put in the freezer and we would always fill ours with Lemonade or Koolaid or something that was sure to give us a massive sugar high.
You're going to need the following few things:
- Wave Soda! A 6-Flavor Variety Pack is perfect if you want to get a little taste of all the flavors and offer options for everyone
- A handful of your favorite fruit
- An at-home popsicle making kit
*If you don't have an at-home kit it's not a big deal! You can make mini popsicles using a silicone icecube tray and some popsicle sticks, or even some toothpicks if your icecube tray is itty-bitty!*
Let's Do It!
I mentioned at the beginning of this post that this popsicle recipe was simple, and I was not lying!
Here we go:
- Grab your popsicle kit or icecube tray and pour in your desired sparkling fruit soda, fill about 3/4 full
- Add some fruit! (Yes, it will definitely all sit at the bottom, so what?!)
- Chuck in the freezer and wait a few hours
- Remove from freezer, pop em' out, and enjoy!
This Wave Soda popsicle recipe is so quick and satisfying it's almost criminal if you don't try it. Don't you think??
Let us know how your Wave popsicles turn out, and if you have any other fun frozen healthy-soda ideas that we need to try and post!