Our Favorite Wave Soda Summer Cocktails
The past few weeks I have been attempting to mad scientist some of my own drink creations but I realized I am awful at that. So instead, I will be graciously sharing with you some of the most refreshing Wave Soda mixed drinks to kick-start your summer.
This drink is simple and can be easily tailored to your liking.
- Grab a handful of frozen blueberries and add them to a saucepan with water and bring to a boil (you can add sugar here if you would like a sweeter drink). After it begins to boil, reduce and let cook another 10 minutes
- When it has finished cooking, pour into a blender and puree then move it to the fridge to cool
- Fill a glass with ice, your liquor of choice, the blueberry puree, and finish with Blueberry Wave Soda. Garnish with fresh mint if you wish!
Low-Calorie Spiked Apple Spritzer
- Fill a glass with ice and add in the desired amount of Vodka
- Pour in a can of delicious Apple Wave Soda
- Drop in sliced apples or strawberries for added flavor
Easy peasy! This is a great substitute for premade spiked seltzers that are packed with added sugar and calories.
Cucumber Gin Fizz
Yes, our Cucumber Wave Soda is the perfect mixer for anything and everything Gin.
Similar to the first recipe, this Gin based drink calls for simple syrup, which is basically boiled sugar water. If you are going for the healthier option just add less sugar.
- Slice some cucumber and put it into a cocktail shaker with some lime juice and muddle ingredients until they are mostly dissolved (if you are using simple syrup, add it here)
- Fill rest of cocktail shaker with ice and gin and shake for about 10 seconds
- Strain mixture into a glass containing ice, and top with Cucumber Wave Soda
Voila! You're practically a certified bartender at this point.
Sip & Share
At Wave Soda, we love getting feedback about our healthy sodas and other awesome products so if you try any of these drinks or other recipes/DIY projects from our blog, give us a shout out on our Instagram or Facebook and you may be featured on our page!