Another National Day that I can get around; National Granola Bar Day!
They are such a great snack to have during the day and a perfect addition to a sack lunch.
Enjoy this homemade granola bars recipe brought to you by our healthy soda alternative. Our unsweetened soda has only 2-6g of sugar and 15-25 calories per can.
We love this tasty homemade granola bars recipe from Love & Lemons. It's gluten-free, like our soda soft drink, and much healthier than the kind you get at the store.
- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
Notice anything about these ingredients? All-natural! Like our natural soda, this granola bar recipe does not contain anything processed or artificial.
Just how we like it!
Whipping up these homemade granola bars is pretty simple, so let's get into it.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl stir together honey, peanut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth
- Mix in oats, chocolate chips, and crushed peanuts. The mixture may seem too dry, but keep mixing and it will come together
- Press mixture firmly into pan and use a second piece of parchment paper to flatten
- Chill for at least an hour then slice into bars
While you enjoy munching on this yummy snack, consider washing it down with a blackberry soda or another Wave Soda variety!
Our happy soda is a great choice if you are looking to cut back on sugary sodas, but still want some polite caffeination or subtle carbonation.