Happy National Taco Day!
Personally, I believe there very few national days that are as delicious as this one.
Scroll down to discover our favorite sauce recipes to top your tacos with and which Wave Soda Flavors pair best!
I've heard that you either looove cilantro or you HATE it, so I guess if you're in
the half that hates cilantro, you should skip down to the next sauce right now.
If you're in the looove half, this is what you're going to need:
- 2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup lime/lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper
- 1 jalapeno
For this recipe you will need a food processor or a blender.
- Add all the ingredients into your food processor and blend. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into an air-tight container and store in the fridge for up to one week
This sauce recipe has some incredible flavor so it is going to pair best with a smooth and easy drink.
Try with our Mango Wave Soda!
Chipotle mayo is a pretty classic sauce when it comes to tacos, burritos and fajitas.
This recipe is so simple and tasty!
You will need these six items:
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
Again, you will need a food processor or blender to get the sauce into the right consistency.
- Add all the ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week
Since this sauce recipe can be more on the spicy side, it would pair best with a sweet, refreshing drink.