What a perfect opportunity to stock up on Apple Soda, am I right?!
Also, a perfect opportunity to explore some happy drinks that you can make with our Apple Wave Soda!
Let's check them out!
To start the list of happy drinks, we will begin with a tasty mocktail!
For this Virgin Sangria you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 apple
- 2 limes
- 1 orange
- 3 cups grape juice
- 2 cups apple soda
To make this mocktail:
- Slice all the fruit into wedges and place in a pitcher
- Slice another lime and lemon and juice into the pitcher
- Pour over your grape juice and apple soda
This sparkling fruit juice cocktail is perfectly happy drink that serves nicely at brunch or during happy hour!
- 150 ml Mount Gay Rum
- 45 ml lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 600 ml sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 15 mint leaves, torn
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into 8 slices
- 1 lime, cut into 8 slices
To make this sparkling apple juice cocktail:
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and add ice
- When ready to serve, pour into tumblers and garnish with mint
Harvest Bowl Punch
Last but not least, this apple soda cocktail is great for a gathering because it can serve a handful of guests, and is simple to make!
- 4 cups apple cider or apple juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
- 2 medium lemons, thinly sliced
- 750 ml sparkling apple juice
- 750 ml champagne
To make this sparkling apple juice punch:
- Place the apple cider, vodka, orange liqueur, apples, and lemons in a 7-quart punch bowl and stir gently to combine
- Gently stir in the sparkling apple juice and sparkling wine or champagne, fill with ice, serve immediately
Stock Up On Apple Soda
With only 2-6g of sugar, our apple soda is a great choice for a low-sugar cocktail.
Plus, the all-natural ingredients allow you to indulge in these happy drinks, while being at ease with the contents you are consuming!