Struggling to find a cocktail that you won't feel bad about drinking?
We've rounded up some of our favorite keto cocktails and are ready to share them with you!
Check out these tasty and refreshing beverages brought to you by our team at Wave Soda.
Don't forget to drink responsibly!
Sparkling Blueberry Mojita
It's hard to not love mojitos. Their mint flavor adds an extra chill that's much needed during these sticky summer days.
No point in wasting any more time, so let's get together our ingredients.
- Frozen blueberries
- White rum
- Mint leaves
- Blueberry Wave Soda
Now for the preparation!
- In a medium saucepan, combine water with Stevia and frozen blueberries. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While the simple syrup is cooking, take a fork and begin to mash the blueberries to break them down. After the 10 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.
- Once the mixture is cool enough, place in a blender and puree.
- Grab a glass and throw in some ice, a few mint leaves, and about 1.5 oz of rum. Add around 2 oz of the blueberry simple syrup and then top with your Blueberry Wave Soda.
This whole process shouldn't take more than 30 minutes. If you are in a rush, you can speed up the cooling process for the simple syrup by placing it in the freezer, just don't let it freeze!
Keto Tangerine Margarita
Next up is another sparkling keto drink that will keep you cool and not rack up the calories.
What you'll need:
- 1.5 oz of Tequila
- 1 oz Tangerine Wave Soda
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 packet of Sweetleaf (can be substituted for Stevia)
- Margarita salt
Let's get shaking!
- In a shaker add 1/2 cup of ice, Wave Soda, tequila, lime juice, and sweetener. Then get your Taylor Swift on and shake it up, baby!
- Rub a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and then dip in your Margarita salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of ice to the glass and then pour your drink from the mixer over top.
A little salt, a little citrus, and a LOT of yum :)
Hit Us Up
We are all about that keto cocktail life and we would love to hear what you think of these low-sugar, low-carb drinks!
Hit us up or slide into our DM's if you have any delicious Wave Soda keto cocktails that you're dying to share with some other likeminded, Wave-loving people!