At Wave Soda we are all about eating healthy and natural foods.
Well, this Brussels sprouts recipe is everything we love and more!
Scroll down to read this easy and delicious recipe and try it out on your own!
Brussels sprouts are a new found love of mine, and I always eat them baked and crispy!
This recipe takes a different route, but we will get to that in the next part.
For now, you will need the following:
- 1 lb of Brussels sprouts
- A few slices of bacon
- 1/3 cup of apple juice (or Apple Wave Soda if you want some sparkle!)
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic and/or other spices to taste
I like the substitution of Apple Wave Soda for regular apple juice, because it has significantly less sugar and will not bring an overwhelming apple taste to your sprouts!
This recipe is soooo easy, y'all.
Easy, healthy, delicious, a triple treat!
- Trim the ends of your Brussels sprouts and pull off outer leaves. (Cut larger Brussels sprouts in half if you so choose)
- In a saucepan, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. Remove from heat, cool, and then crumble
- Pour out a majority of the bacon grease, leaving only 1 tbsp. Set the skillet to medium heat and toss in Brussels sprouts, cook until golden brown, around 6-8 minutes.
- Add apple juice (or Apple Wave Soda) and cover, steaming for about 2-3 minutes, or until Brussels sprouts are tender and can be easily pierced with a fork
- Remove Brussels sprouts from pan and place in serving bowl. Top with crumbled bacon, salt and pepper, and other spices. Serve warm!
Give Us All The Feedback!
Are you stoked about this Wave Soda recipe?
Do you have a favorite Wave Soda recipe or cocktail from our blog?
We love getting feedback from y'all, because it let's us know how we are doing and what kind of content you guys love and want more of!