Welcome back to another blog, Wave Soda lovers :)
Our last drink recipe came just before the Fourth of July weekend and a tasty one it was! If you missed it, pop on over to our Wave Soda blog and read it now.
Today we are mixing up a couple more sparkling cocktails that we think you are going to love!
Sparkling Paloma Cocktail
I'll admit, I had never heard of this cocktail before today but once I found it I already thought it was a winner. (Plus, it's a cocktail so in theory, aren't they all winners?)
What you'll need:
- 3/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice and a few grapefruit wedges
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup Wave Soda--grapefruit would go perfectly!
Alright, and for the preparing:
- Take a cup and fill with the desired amount of ice
- Mix it all together! Seriously, it's that easy.
- Drink up and enjoy
Try and find an easier cocktail than this! When finished, it should come out with a pretty pink hue and light and bubbly citrus taste.
Sparkling Tequila Sunrise
I guess Tequila mixed with Wave Soda is the theme for today's blog and I am not mad about it one bit!
What you'll need for this drink:
- 2 oz tequila
- 4 oz orange juice
- 6 oz Tangerine Wave Soda
- 1 oz grenadine syrup
On to preparation:
- Fill a glass with ice
- In a cocktail shaker, mix the tequila and orange juice, shake and pour into your prepared glass
- Pour in your Tangerine Wave Soda and swirl to incorporate
- Slowly pour in the grenadine (some will settle at the bottom of the glass, this is okay!)
The older I get, the more my stomach dislikes sugar and alcohol, which is why I love both these cocktails.
Yes, I do realize they both have sugar and alcohol but it's in small quantities and the refreshing and healthy Wave Soda helps to lighten these cocktails and bring a fresh taste and smooth finish.
What's your favorite summer drink??
Shoot us a message with your best Wave Soda cocktail recipe and you can win a feature on our blog and socials!