Pumpkin fans unite!
This pasta recipe is a tasty little fall treat that you are sure to love.
Grab a couple of Wave Sodas and some family and gather at the table for this delicious dinner!
This pumpkin pasta recipe is a great mix of veggies and whole wheat pasta.
This healthy pasta pairs perfect with our healthy fruit soda!
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 250g of kale
- 1 large red onion, chopped into petals
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 250g whole wheat pasta
- 100g flaked almonds
- 100g feta, crumbled
- sea salt and black pepper
Once you have all your ingredients, it's a pretty simple process.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Chop pumpkin pieces into 2.5 cm cubes, toss in olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a roasting tray. Scatter with onion petals and cook for 25-30 minutes, until they are soft and slightly caramelized.
2. Tear the kale into small pieces and add on to the roasting tray after about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the whole wheat pasta over the stove and toast the almonds in a hot, dry frying pan until they are golden brown.
3. Once everything has finished cooking, mix the pasta and the veggies and sprinkle the almonds and feta over top.
4. Serve with green salad
If you love pumpkins, this is surely a recipe for you.
At Wave Soda, we love discovering new, healthy recipes for you to try.