Is anyone else a fan of breakfast for dinner?
It's so nice that foods like eggs and toast can be enjoyed at any time. Just like our healthy soda alternative!
Scroll down to get three different toast recipe variations that you can munch on from morning until night.
PB&J Yogurt Parfait Toast
Everyone knows that peanut butter and jelly has no age limit!
For this toast recipe you'll need the following:
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 slices toast
- .5 cup all-natural peanut butter
- Place strawberries in a pan and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Mash into a chunky puree and then mix in chia seeds, honey and lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes
- Remove and let cool for an hour
- Combine yogurt and vanilla. Spread peanut butter on each slice of toast. Layer on yogurt and strawberry jam.
Huevos Rancheros Toast
From sweet to savory! This breakfast toast recipe washes down nicely with a cold mango soda on the side.
Gather the following ingredients:
- 1 can (15oz) pinto beans
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of toast
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 sliced cilantro
- Place pinto beans, avocado, lime juice and salt in a food processor and blend until chunky.
- Place oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat and cook eggs sunny-side up.
- Spread bean mix on each piece of toast and top with an egg and salsa. Sprinkle on cheese and cilantro to finish
This adapted Mexican breakfast is normally served with tortillas, but is just as satisfying with toast!
Butter Chickpea Sweet Potato Toast
Sweet potato is such a tasty and healthy alternative to regular toast. Similar to how our sparkling water offers a healthy substitute to traditional soda, sweet potato toast has less carbs and more nutritional value than traditional toast.
To make this toast recipe, you'll need the following:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashew butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 cups chickpeas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, cut sweet potato into 1/4 inch slices, place on a baking sheet, brush with oil, and roast 10 minutes. Flip, brush with oil and cook another 10 minutes
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, heat oil over a saucepan over medium heat and cook garlic, curry powder, garam masala, cayenne, salt and pepper. Stir frequently around 30-60 seconds, then add tomatoes, bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add cashew butter and water, the stir until smooth. Add chickpeas, then stir in spinach and cilantro.
- Top sweet potato toast with chickpea mixture. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
A Treat You Don't Have To Cook
As always, the tasty treats above pair perfectly with our refreshing, natural soda!
All of the delicious fruit flavors have only 2-6 grams of sugar, and 15-25 calories.
With 42 mg of polite caffeination, our happy soda can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner!