Today is the first glorious day of a new season so our team at Wave Soda thought it would be the perfect time to do a quick list of some fun fall activities for you and your family to enjoy!
Let's Head Outdoors!
Oooo don't you just love fall and its colors and cool weather??
In California, things only change a little, but there's definitely some hoodie potential to work with.
Depending on where you live, any number of these fall activities can be a safe
and fun option to try!
- Have a bonfire
- Take some chairs out in your backyard and stargaze
- Grab a tent and some sleeping bags and camp in your backyard
- Go for a hike and enjoy the changing leaves
- Carve pumpkins
Okay, let's be honest with each other.
Fall really is the superior season!
Plus, our healthy sodas can be made into some delicious fall cocktails!
Take It Inside!
There are truly so many fall activities to choose from so I tried to pick some of our Wave Soda favorites for you!
- Sit around the fireplace and share your favorite memories
- Make these delicious, sparkling apple dumplings
- Have a dance party inspired by our favorite beats
- Craft your own Halloween costume
- Knit a fall scarf
Maybe crafting isn't exactly you're thing, but it definitely can be with a little practice!
This is also a perfect time to do some de-cluttering of your closet or home, and maybe even take on some DIY projects--like a trendy soda tab bracelet!
We Wanna See, Please!
It can be hard to come up with new and exciting fall activities that everyone can enjoy, so if you have any favorites or family fall traditions, we would love to hear them!